Check out MySites and MyDocs

Check out MySites and MyDocs

by Colin Matheson -
Number of replies: 0
Hello from your MySchool administrator,

Just so you know, all students and teachers have access to some really cool Google web applications through their MySchool login. Once you login to MySchool, click on the MySites or MyDocs link on the front page or in the drop down menu. In MySites you can easily create a website for a class project or a club (kind of like MyPortfolio). In MyDocs you can create and store documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
One of the best features of these tools is the ability to easily share and collaborate with other teachers and students from home and school. Try and use them for your next assignment or group project and let me know what you think. If you would like to learn how to use these tools, send me an email.

(Note: Every MySchool account receives these occasional news posts via email in order to improve communication. I try to limit the number of these posts to no more than 1 a month to respect your inbox. If you received this information in error, please let me know so I can remove your contact information. Thank you for understanding.)